TERMS OF BUSINESS
1. All lessons are to be paid one lesson in advance. On first lesson
2. 48 hours notice is required for the cancellation or postponement or the full lesson fee will be forfeited.
3. All lessons are of approximately one hour duration
4. In the event of a lesson having to be postponed by the school due to illness or breakdown, notification and rebooking will be advised as quickly as possible.
5.Please bring your licence and record card with you for each lesson.
6. Please read and learn the Highway Code
7. In order to avoid double booking, all driving tests are to be booked in arrangement with your driving instructor.
8. VR Driving reserves the right to refuse the use of the school car for the Government driving test if, in the opioion of the instructor a pupil is not at the required standard.
9. Your instructor is qualified having passed the Driving Standards Agency Examinations and is licensed and graded by the Supervising Government Examiner.
10. We aim to help you become a skillful, responsible and safe driver, leading to a successful test pass.
11. Prepaid lessons are valid for two months from date of purchase
and are not transferable.
12. All offers and discounts are to be paid in advance.And are non refundable
All lessons which are block booked the lesson must be taken once a week with no gaps no more than a week
13. Driving test which are booked through VR DRIVING SCHOOL and are cancelled are subject to a £30 admin fee.